Mar 24, 2011

Crown Plaza Dubai-Deira

Last March 22 I had a great night at Red and Gold party of hotel re-branding for Crown Plaza Dubai-Deira.



We first go to 4th floor where HEROS Pool Bar is located.



They also have an entertainment at the pool side that night =)








WELCOME to hotel's Spice Island

Located at the lobby level, Spice Island is an eat all you can and drink grand buffet that features 6 live cooking stations and 7 cuisines from around the globe that appeals to the taste of everyone.







This is what I have during that night of food feast (I just don't have a pic of my shrimp and sushi which i ate that night)

loving the desserts!


Thanks much Ms Yasmine Hidalgo (PR Manager, Crown Plaza Hotel)



at Hotel entrance waiting for the car from hotel parking....


Visit SuperSharfy



Peace | ℒℴѵℯ
SHARFY♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...