I first heard Cinderella Rockafella last December at Intercon-Oman when i visited my sister for a short vacation. That night i instantly became a fan of the group. Amazing sets of songs with gorgeous Iskra Vasileva as one of the vocals in the group. Shes not just a beautiful face but a talented singer too!
Today when i open my account at facebook my sister shared a video link of the group and i played and replay again and again...... Check out the video and i am sure you will do the same to click the replay button!
Iskra Vasileva - Vocals
Prinyar Narksiri - Vocals
Peter James Esau - Keyboard
Vladimir Maisuk - Guitar
John- Drums
Daggy - Bass
My Sister with Iskra
I dont have any blog before to share my crazy daily experiences... (So I will share this pics of mine at Oman very late! It was taken last Christmas holiday at Intercon-Oman with some friends of my sister)
Peace | ℒℴѵℯ
SuperSHARFY
spread the craziness♥
No comments:
Post a Comment