With 7 billion people on earth, its easy to just be a number. If i was a celebrity or a royal, i could cause a scandal, wear some meat, or marry a commoner, and people would pay attention. But I'm not. I'm just a person. I live real life, work real jobs, and raise real kids. And you know what....... that's pretty awesome. Because I'm the real icon of this world. Not the pop princesses or movie stars, they get to play someone different everyday. But try doing the same role over and over and getting it right every time. I don't need a style team to look good. I don't need an entourage to feel loved. I live by my own example. Wearing my personality. Dressing my ambitions. Becoming the everyday icon i aspire to be. I am the compulsive facebook liker. I am the sleepless mom. I am the straight A, back row student. I am the undercover poet. I am the night owl. I am fashion. I am Iconic. I am "Fashion for the Everyday Icon". ICONIC
I am ICONIC because i love myself and i lived and have my unique crazy daily experiences! *laughs......
Last November 2 at Desert Fish Studio, ICONIC launch their Winter2011 Collection with a different twist. I expected some runway show (i pictured it in advance because desert fish has been my hang out for 3 consecutive Fridays and i thought of the runway we are using) and then surprised to my excitement that the show and launch will be more on photo-shoot!
Photo-SHOOT?!?! i love that..... and i really can't help it! May you enjoy my side-shoots ;) (believed me i really had hard time that night but i enjoy it! *laughs)
I am ICONIC because i love myself and i lived and have my unique crazy daily experiences! *laughs......
Last November 2 at Desert Fish Studio, ICONIC launch their Winter2011 Collection with a different twist. I expected some runway show (i pictured it in advance because desert fish has been my hang out for 3 consecutive Fridays and i thought of the runway we are using) and then surprised to my excitement that the show and launch will be more on photo-shoot!
Photo-SHOOT?!?! i love that..... and i really can't help it! May you enjoy my side-shoots ;) (believed me i really had hard time that night but i enjoy it! *laughs)
Guest had fun and exciting experience throughout the whole night with food and drinks everywhere while having good music.
and guys FYI.... ICONIC have a humble and the most friendliest CEO you'll ever meet, So no wonder why the company is having a huge success not just in Dubai but expanding throughout middle east.
Kissha Garcia (co-TUBAW Retratista/AcidLeads), MR. Raza Beig (CEO, Iconic/Splash), ME and Gestienee Dela Cruz.
Gestienee, Jam Jackosalem, Noor Sissay (Arab Magazine PR), Ameerah Abellana and Kissha.
Another fantastic event by ICONIC and Landmark group.
visit ICONIC for more updates!
great shots! i really love your fashion photo shots! i love the blur affect and the colours adds a vintage look to it. great job! cant wait to see your next post!:)
ReplyDeletewhen ever you have time can you please check out my blog :)
http://positivesnaps.blogspot.com/
im a amateur photographer and i want to become better in what i do so anyone's input on my photos would really help.