Jan 4, 2012

My Farewell!

I am so happy i made this blog of mine but for some personal reason i want to stop writing in this site and make a new fresh start :)


I will update you all SOON and will make my last post where you will be guided to a new exciting page!


and I would like to share with you all what will keep me busy in the next 3 months of my hobby :)




click image for a better exciting look!

Disclaimer :
Images are taken from a search engine web and not a property of SuperSharfy {Sharfy Daligdigan}.

I posted this as a guide of my 2012 project for the first 3 months. With the help of my supportive friends we come up with this guide/concept.
This are guides only and will not be copied by us but it will have some similar patterns to the images shown.




and please dont forget to click like on my FB personal blog page

SuperSharfy




spread the craziness♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...