Apr 27, 2011

SuperSharfy is thinking of

mix and match!

Dubai is getting hotter day by day and i just thought of what to wear during summer season^^ and i got this on my mind.



I super love the purple beats headphone...
White shirts are still the best shade to wear (Blue and Red will look good too^^)
Khakki shorts will make you comfortable with a super-hot summer in Dubai (I love the idea of colored men's shorts >pink | sky blue | purple<)
I can't go out with out a bag and i was thinking of a cool back pack for the summer season.
Wearing comfortable shoes is a must if your a type of person who can't stay inside your room for an hour like me^^.


Oh i just got bored when this outfit came to my craziness ^__^ a summer wish list for me!


Peace | ℒℴѵℯ
SHARFY

*images from Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...